CSIR- CENTRAL LEATHER RESEARCH INSTITUTE has been released the Job for Junior Secretariat Assistant (General/ Stores & Purchase), Junior Secretariat Assistant(Finance & Accounts). Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Aug. 13, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Junior Secretariat Assistant (General/ Stores & Purchase), Junior Secretariat Assistant(Finance & Accounts)|
|Organization||CSIR- CENTRAL LEATHER RESEARCH INSTITUTE|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||July 14, 2021|
|Application closing date||Aug. 13, 2021|
CLRI expands to Central Leather Research Institute which involves in leather research in terms of research papers and patents. The Headquarters of CLRI located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. CLRI was established in 24th of April 1948. CLRI invites application for Junior Assistant for General / Stores & purchase and Finance & Accounts. There are over 7 vacancies in CLRI and the job location will in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Those who are searching job in Tamil Nadu can start applying for the posting.
The official notification and application details are released on CLRI official website www.clri.org. The candidates who are proficient in typing and have completed 12th can start to appying for CLRI Junior Secretariat Assistant (General/ Stores & Purchase) posting. Other details for this vacancy given in this article. Refer official notification (Direct link given below) once before applying. Interested and eligible candidates can start to apply. The CLRI official notification no is "No.4(110)/2021-EI"
Vacancy Details for CLRI
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (General/ Stores & Purchase)||06|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (Finance & Accounts)||01|
Pay Scale for CLRI
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (General/ Stores & Purchase)||Pay Level -2 Rs.19,900/-|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (Finance & Accounts)||Pay Level -2 Rs.19,900/-|
|Posting||Upper Age Limit|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (General/ Stores & Purchase)||
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (Finance & Accounts)|
|Posting||Essential Qualification||Desirable Qualification|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (General/ Stores & Purchase)||10+2/XII or its equivalent and Proficiency in computer type speed and in using computer||Proven working knowledge of computers preferably MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point etc.|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (Finance & Accounts)||10+2/XII or its equivalent with Accountancy as a subject and Proficiency in computer type speed and in using computer.||Proven working knowledge of computers preferably MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point etc.|
Selection Process: Mode of examination and syllabus
Stage - 1: Competitive Written Examination
|Mode of Examination||OMR Based or Computer Based Objective Type Multiple Choice Examination|
|Medium of Questions||The questions will be set both in English and Hindi except the questions on English Language|
|Standard of Exam||Class XII|
|Total No. of Questions||200|
|Time Allotted||2 hours 30 minutes|
Paper – I (Time allotted- 90 minutes)
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Negative Marks|
|Mental Ability Test *||100||200 (two marks for every correct answer)||There will be no negative marks in this paper|
|General Awareness||50||150 (Three marks for every correct answer)||One negative mark for every wrong answer|
|English Language||50||150 (Three marks for every correct answer||One negative mark for every wrong answer|
STAGE 2: Proficiency in Computer Typing
English typing @ 35 w.p.m. Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m. (Time allowed – 10 minutes) (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
How to apply for CLRI Recruitment
- Eligible candidates are required to apply only through ONLINE. The link for ONLINE APPLICATION will be available on CSIR-CLRI’s website link https://jsarecruit.clri.org from 14-07-2021 [from 09:00 hrs] to 13-08-2021 [upto 23:59 hrs (IST)]. Detailed online application procedure is also displayed in CSIR-CLRI website https://clri.org
- If the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/she should create a new email ID before applying online.
- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs.100/- through SB Collect by ONLINE/SBI Branch for each Post Code. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees category are exempted from submission of application fee.
- In case of Universities/Institutes awarding CGPA/ SGPA/ OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their University/Institute
- After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION(s), Applicants shall print the computer generated application(s). Application must be duly signed and accompanied by self-attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, if applicable along with SB collect Payment Receipt (if applicable) should be sent in envelope super-scribed "Application for the post of ____(Post Code)____" by post to the address:-
Reach on or before 06-09-2021.
Eligible candidates will be selected through
Full details of this notification including Vacancy details, Fee details, Eligibility details, are given below in the Official notification button. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the below apply button.