CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED (CMRL) has been released the Job for General Manager, Additional General Manager, and Deputy General Manager. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before June 4, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||General Manager, Additional General Manager, and Deputy General Manager|
|Organization||CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED (CMRL)|
|Job type||Tamil Nadu State Govt|
|Application opening date||May 13, 2021|
|Application closing date||June 4, 2021|
The Chennai Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India Began its operation on 29 June 2015. It is the third-longest metro system in India after Delhi Metro and Hyderabad metro. The system commenced service in 2015 after partially opening the first phase of the project
Chennai Metro Rail Limited entrusted with the implementation of the Chennai Metro Rail Project requires an efficient, experienced, and competent person for the under-mentioned posts on a contract basis.
Post Name and Vacancy Details
|General Manager (Construction)||3|
|Additional General Manager (Safety)||1|
|Additional General Manager (Legal)||1|
|Additional General Manager (* QA/QC)||1|
|Deputy General Manager (Finance & Accounts)||2|
Salary Details monthly
|Post name||Consolidated Pay|
|General Manager (Construction)||Rs.1,50,000/- to Rs.1,90,000/-|
|Additional General Manager (Safety)||Rs.1,20,000/-|
|Additional General Manager (Legal)||Rs.1,20,000/-|
|Additional General Manager (* QA/QC)||Rs.1,20,000/-|
|Deputy General Manager (Finance & Accounts)||Rs.90,000/-|
Age, qualification & experience stipulated above should be as of 05.05.2021 Age may be relaxed for deserving and experienced candidates.
|Post Name||Min age limit||max-age limit|
|General Manager (Construction)||23||50|
|Additional General Manager (Safety)||17||47|
|Additional General Manager (Legal)||17||47|
|Additional General Manager (* QA/QC)||17||47|
|Deputy General Manager (Finance & Accounts)||13||40|
Qualification and Experience Details
|Post Name||Qualification and Experience|
|General Manager (Construction)||
Must be a B. E / B. Tech (Civil) graduate from a recognized Institute. Should possess a minimum of 23 years of post-qualification experience in execution of large Infrastructure projects like Major Bridge Constructions with Highways / Railways and Metro Rail Project, out of 23 years of experience, minimum of 5-8 years of experience exclusively in Metro constructions / deep excavation support systems are essential. Should be familiar with contract management related to large infrastructure projects. Should have knowledge & skill in the management of FIDIC conditions of contract / International civil construction Contracts.
Exposure in Quality Control & Assurance System in civil construction, Safety Implementation, Program Monitoring, IS / International Codes for construction of civil underground structures will be an added Page 2 of 9 advantage. International working Experience w.r.t underground, as well as top-down construction technology in urban locations, will be an added advantage.
|Additional General Manager (Safety)||
Must possess B.E / B. Tech in Engineering from a recognized Institute / University with a minimum of one year PG / Diploma in Industrial Safety from State Board of Technical Education / other recognized Institution.
The candidate should have a minimum of 17 years of post-qualification experience in the following fields. Out of 17 years of experience, he/she should possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in Metro Construction / Major Infrastructure Projects. A candidate with ME / M. Tech in Industrial Safety is preferable. Possession of International Certification in CSP (Certified Safety Professionals) and Diploma in NEBOSH, MISH, MI SISI will be an added advantage.
|Additional General Manager (Legal)||
Must be a graduate in Law from a recognized Institution / University with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade. Should possess a minimum of 17 years of post-qualification experience in handling legal matters in a PSU or a Company in the private sector having a minimum annual turnover of Rs.250 Crore. (The candidate should submit recent financial year documentary proof along with the application to establish that the PSU / Company has an annual turnover of Rs.250 Crore or more). Relevant experience in Govt. sector or major Law Firms will also be considered.
Possession of a Master’s degree in law will be an added advantage. Experience in dealing with legal matters relating to Contracts, Arbitration & Land Acquisition matters, etc will be preferred.
Shall be responsible for reviewing and providing legal advice on tender Documents, review ongoing cases, and advice accordingly. Liaise with relevant departments to ensure and minimize legal risks that have been identified and suggest appropriate remedial action. Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management. Review and draft contracts, agreements and ensure that they comply with all statutory requirements.
Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with external panel Advocates to resolve the issues. Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly. To review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the management’s attention.
|Additional General Manager (* QA/QC)||
Must possess BE / B. Tech in Civil engineering from a recognized Institute / University. Should have a minimum of 17 years of post-qualification experience in the following field and out of 17 years of experience, minimum 5 years of Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QA / QC) experience in Metro Railway / Large Infrastructure / Construction projects are essential. Additional Certificates / Diploma in Quality related to Civil works will be an added advantage
|Deputy General Manager (Finance & Accounts)||Should be a Graduate from a reputed Institute / University and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India. He / She should possess a minimum of 13 years of post-qualification experience in executive grade in the relevant field in a PSU or a Govt. Sector or in a Listed Company.|
The selection methodology comprises a two-stage process, interview followed by medical examination. The selection process will judge the candidate on different facets like knowledge, skills, comprehension, attitude, aptitude, and physical fitness.
Expenses for the first-time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by CMRL. However, in case a candidate seeks an extension for joining, then the second time medical examination expenditure will be borne by the candidate. To & fro travel expenses for the medical test shall be borne by the candidate. The candidate who fails in the prescribed medical test will not be given any alternative employment and the decision of CMRL is final on this issue.
Application Fee Details
- Unreserved & other candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs.300/- and SC/ST are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.50/- (for processing & postage charge) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of M/s Chennai Metro Rail Limited, payable at Chennai. Candidates should clearly mention their name, postcode, and mobile number at the back of the Demand Draft. No application fee for Differently Abled persons. Only disability certificate to be attached along with the application.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility and time limit before paying the application fee.
- Application form forwarded without prescribed format and Demand Draft will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply
- Applying candidates must send applications as a response to this notification with the advertisement quoting “Employment Notification No.” and “Post applied for” in the application form.
- The application must in the prescribed format, which is given in the link below in the Official notification.
- Posting name applied for should be superscribed on the envelope containing the application or in the subject of the email in case of online application.
- The prescribed application form must be forwarded to CMRL through Post/Couriers addressed to the mentioned address given below
- Attach your Bio-Data, one set of self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, experience, age, community, and latest passport size photo through proper channel to the below-mentioned address.
- Applications along with all supporting documents along with all the required documents may also be forwarded through email to the email ID email@example.com on or before 04.06.2021 and the application fee may be transferred to the below-mentioned account and to mention the UTR (Unique Transaction Reference) number in the e-mail.
- The shortlisted candidates are required to submit the hard copy of the application along with copies of documents and passport size photos at the time of interview in case they have been shortlisted based on their application sent through email.
Bank Details for Application Fee
BENEFICIARY NAME: M/S CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED
SBI Account: 00000030990166827
BRANCH: KOYAMBEDU, CHENNAI
AddressJOINT GENERAL MANAGER (HR) CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED CMRL DEPOT, ADMIN BUILDING, POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD, KOYAMBEDU, CHENNAI - 600 107.
- Telephonic queries will be attended to on all working days between 10:00 a.m to 6.00 p.m.
- Email queries may be addressed to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
For Official Notification Click the below link
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- TNHRCE Thiruverkadu Recruitment 2021 - Junior Assistant, Driver & many postings | Apply now
- TIIC recruitment 2021 - Manager, Senior Officer Postings | Apply now
- TNSTC Recruitment 2021 - Apprentice postings | Apply now
- DCPU Thanjavur Recruitment 2021 - Counsellor posting | Apply now
- Anna university Recruitment 2021 - Clerical Assistant and many postings | Apply now