CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF PETROCHEMICALS ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY has been released the Job for Chief Manager and Manager. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before July 30, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Chief Manager and Manager|
|Organization||CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF PETROCHEMICALS ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||June 19, 2021|
|Application closing date||July 30, 2021|
Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET) (formerly known as Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)) was established in 1968 by Government of India with the assistance of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) at Chennai. The main objective of setting up this specialized institute was to develop manpower in different Plastics Engineering & Technology as no similar institute was in existence in the country.
CIPET, a premier Institute is fully devoted to the growth of Petrochemicals & allied Industries focus on Skill Development, Technology Support Services, Academics & Research. CIPET invites applications from candidates for the following positions (Group-‘A’) on direct recruitment basis:-
CIPET Vacancy details
|Chief Manager (Technical / Associate Professor)||5|
|Chief Manager (Personnel & Administration)||1|
|Chief Manager (Finance & Accounts)||1|
|Manager (Personnel & Administration)||1|
Salary details for CIPET Manager post
|Post Name||Pay Matrix Level||Basic Pay|
|Chief Manager||VII CPC Pay Matrix Level 13||₹.123100/- p.m with applicable allowances.|
|Manager||VII CPC Pay Matrix Level 12||₹.78800/- p.m with applicable allowances.|
Educational Qualification & Experience
|Chief Manager (Technical / Associate Professor)||
|Chief Manager (Personnel & Administration)||
|Chief Manager (Finance & Accounts)||
|Manager (Personnel & Administration)||
|Chief Manager (Technical / Associate Professor)||Up to 50 years.|
|Chief Manager (Personnel & Administration)|
|Chief Manager (Finance & Accounts)|
|Manager (Personnel & Administration)||Up to 45 years.|
How to apply for the CIPET manager post
- Interested candidates may fill the application form strictly in the prescribed format along with requisite self-attested enclosures.
- The Candidate should clearly mention “Advt. No. with the date” and the Name of the post applied for, on top of the envelope.
- send the application through the Registered / Speed Post to the following address
For More Details
For details on Essential Qualifications & Experience, Rules & Regulations & Application Forms, updates including amendments/ corrigendum, if any, visit CIPET Website: https://www.cipet.gov.in/job-opportunities/downloads/19-06-2021-001/Essential_Qualification_and_Experience.pdf
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- Jobs at SEBI with a salary of Rs 45,000 | Apply now!
- ESIC Model Hospital cum ODC, Mumbai - Senior Resident
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 - Sailor & SSR Posting | Apply now
- NIT, Tiruchirappalli - Temporary Medical Officer, Staff Nurse
- TNHRCE marudhamalai Recruitment 2021 - Medical officer and Nurse posting | Apply now