Chennai Port Trust established in 1881 comes under Ministry of Shipping Government of India. There are over 8000 employees according to the 2004 data. Chairman of Chennai port trust P. Raveendran, IRTS since 2016. Chennai Port Trust announced vacancy for Senior Assistant Secretary. Interested candidates can start applying, full details for this notification given in this article.
Posting: Senior Assistant Secretary
Total No Posting: 1
Pay Scale: 10,750 - 300 - 16,750
Age Limitation: 35 Years
- Essential Qualification
- A degree from a recognized university.
- Five years of experience in executive cadre in the field of General Administration, Personnel, IndustrialRelations,etc., in an industrial/Commercial/Govt. Undertaking
- PostGraduate Degree/Diplomain Personnel Management/IndustrialRelations/SocialWork/LabourWelfareoralliedsubjectsorDegreeinLawfromarecognizedUniversity/Institution
The selection process based on absorption/deputation Method and will be governed by the terms and conditions, prescribed by the Central Government.
How To Apply
- Go to the application portal
- find the job with Advertisement number RC1/4050/2020/GA and click on the apply button.
- Sign in the form will open if you have an account just sign in else click create an account.
- Fill in the form and register yourself, then sign with you given username and password.
- Finally, apply for the posting.
*Refer Official notification by clicking the link below
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- Indian Navy Short Service Commission - Recruitment 2021
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 - Navik & other postings | Employment News
- PGCIL Recruitment - 2021 - Diploma Trainee | Employment News
- UPSC EXAMINATION 2021 - NDA and NA | Employment News
- AYCL recruitment 2021 - Non unionized supervisor posting | Employment News