Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) has been released the Job for GM, AGM, DGM, Manager. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Oct. 29, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||GM, AGM, DGM, Manager|
|Organization||Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL)|
|Job type||Tamil Nadu State Govt|
|Application opening date||Oct. 6, 2021|
|Application closing date||Oct. 29, 2021|
Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2021 - The Chennai Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India Began its operation on 29 June 2015. It is the third-longest metro system in India after Delhi Metro and Hyderabad metro. The system commenced service in 2015 after partially opening the first phase of the project. CMRL opens vacancies for GM, AGM, DGM, Manager. There are over 7 vacancies. The last date to apply will be on 29th of October 2021. The job location for this postings will be on Chennai. The official website of CMRL is https://chennaimetrorail.org/. So interested and eligible candidates who are willing to work in Chennai can start to apply. Full details for the Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) including Fees Details, how to apply, Vacancy details, Examination pattern, syllabus given in this article. If any doubts please do comment below.
Posting and Vacancy details for CMRL Recruitment 2021
|1||GM (Elevated Construction)||1|
|2||GM (Underground Construction)||2|
Age Limit for CMRL Recruitment 2021
|#||Posting||Min Age limit||Max Age limit|
|1||GM (Elevated Construction)||45 years||55 years|
|2||GM (Underground Construction)||45 years||55 years|
|3||AGM (Legal)||21 years||52 years|
|4||DGM (Track)||21 years||40 years|
|5||Manager (Track)||21 years||38 years|
Salary details for CMRL Recruitment 2021
|1||GM (Elevated Construction)||Rs. 2,25,000/-|
|2||GM (Underground Construction)||Rs. 2,25,000/-|
|4||DGM (Track)||Rs. 90,000/-|
|5||Manager (Track)||Rs. 80,000/-|
Required Qualification and Experience for CMRL Recruitment 2021
Post Code No. 01 – GM (Elevated Construction)
B.E / B.Tech (Civil) graduate from a Govt. recognized University / Institute, approved by AICTE / UGC. M.E / M.Tech Graduate (Civil / Structural Engineering) is preferable. The candidate should possess minimum 20 years of post qualification experience in execution of large Infrastructure projects like Major Bridge Constructions with Highways / Railways and Metro Rail Project. Should be familiar with contract management related to large infrastructure projects. Should have knowledge & skill in management of FIDIC conditions of contract / International civil construction contracts.
Exposure in Quality Control & Assurance system in civil construction, Safety Implementation, Program Monitoring, IS / International Codes for construction of civil Elevated structures will be an added advantage.
Post Code No. 02 – GM (Under Ground Construction)
B.E / B.Tech (Civil) graduate from a Govt. recognized University / Institute, approved by AICTE / UGC. M.E / M.Tech Graduate (Civil / Structural Engineering) is preferable. The candidate should possess minimum 20 years of post qualification experience in execution of large Infrastructure projects like Under Ground Tunnel having experience as mentioned below.
- Out of 20 years experience, 5-8 years experience exclusively in Under Ground metro construction either in Tunnel (TBM) or UG station works is essential.
- Should have experience in diaphragm wall construction work/ deep excavation work / mass concrete for base slab and roof slab work and heavy structural work for station construction.
- Should be familiar with Contract Management / FIDIC contracts and International civil construction contracts.
- Should have good exposure in QA / QC systems and Safety monitoring systems.
- Should have good coordination skill to liase with other stakeholders.
- Ensure timely achievement of project targets, strategic inputs and decisions for speedy resolution of issues.
- Monitor General Consultant / Contractor performance .
- Should maintain and ensure good coordination with Government agencies for facilitation of approvals.
- Appraise inter-departmental coordination issues to management.
Post Code No. 03 – Additional General Manager (Legal) – On Deputation basis
Must be a graduate in Law (B.L / LLB) from a recognized Institution / University with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade. Possession of Master’s degree in law will be an added advantage. Experience in dealing with legal matters relating to Contracts, Arbitration & Land Acquisition matters, etc will be preferred. Should possess minimum 17 years of post-qualification experience in handling legal matters.
Post Code No. 03 – Deputy General Manager (Track)
Must be a B.E / B.Tech (Civil) graduate from a Govt. recognized University / Institute, approved by AICTE / UGC with minimum 13 years of post qualification experience or Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 16 years of experience in laying of ballastless track, familiarity with regard to schedule of dimensions, track design, track procurement and execution of flash butt welding works, curve calculation and familiarity with processing application for CMRS are essential.
Post Code No. 04 – Manager (Track)
Must be a B.E / B.Tech (Civil) graduate from a Govt. recognized University / Institute, approved by AICTE / UGC with minimum 7 years of post qualification experience or Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 10 years of experience in Track maintenance, familiarity with regard to schedule of dimensions, laying of ballastless track and execution of flash butt welding are essential
Fees details for CMRL Recruitment 2021
Unreserved & candidates falling under other catagory are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs.300/- and SC/ST are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.50/- (for processing & postage charge) either in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of M/s Chennai Metro Rail Limited, payable at Chennai or may transfer the fees through electronic mode to the below mentioned account and submit the NEFT receipt/acknowledgement details in a printed copy along with the application form.
Selection Process for CMRL Recruitment 2021
The selection methodology comprises two-stage process, interview followed by medical examination. The selection process will judge the candidate on different facets like knowledge, skills, comprehension, attitude, aptitude and physical fitness.
*For full details please refer official notification (direct link given below)
How to apply for CMRL Recruitment 2021
- Applications must be in response to our advertisement quoting “Employment Notification No.” and “Post applied for” in the application form.
- Download the application form from notification PDF (direct link given below).
- Applications should be submitted strictly as per the prescribed format of CMRL
- Name of the “Post applied for” should be superscribed on the envelope containing the application.
- Candidates who fulfill the above requirement should submit duly filled application form as per attached format in hardcopy along with prescribed application fee (DD/NEFT) supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of educational qualification certificate, experience certificate, birth certificate, community certificate and latest passport size photo through proper channel to the following address on or before 29.10.2021.
- Prescribed application form along with the requisite documents must be forwarded only by hard copy to CMRL through Post/Courier addressed which is given below.
- CMRL will not be responsible for any delay/loss in postal transit of any application or DD/NEFT payment details or any other documentary proof.
- Candidates shall compulsorily provide a valid email ID in the application Form.All correspondence from CMRL shall be sent only through the email ID provided by the candidate.
- Telephonic queries (044-2379 2000) will be attended on all working days between 10:00 a.m to 6.00 p.m.
JOINT GENERAL MANAGER (HR) CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED CMRL DEPOT, ADMIN BUILDING, POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD, KOYAMBEDU, CHENNAI - 600 107.
Full details of this notification including Vacancy details, Fee details, Eligibility details, are given below in the Official notification button. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the below apply button.