Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) சென்னை மெட்ரோ is a Chennai based transport system which is the third largest metro transit system after Delhi and Hyderabad Metro. Chennai Metro began its operation in June 29 2015, its headquarters located in Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai 600107. Chennai metro totally has 32 stations, there are over 42 trains running as of October 2020.
Chennai Metro Rail Limited announced vacancy for Manager / Deputy General Manager. Full details for this notification is given in this article, interested candidates can start to apply.
பணி (Posting): Manager / Deputy General Manager (Signalling & Telecom)
மொத்த காலிப்பணியிடங்கள் (Total no of Posting): 1
சம்பள விகிதம் (Pay Scale): ₹80,000/- to ₹90,000/-.
கல்வித் தகுதி (Educational Qualification)
Graduate Engineer in Electronics or Communication (or) Electronics Engineering or a combination of any of these disciplines or equivalent degree.
அனுபவம் தேவை (Experience Required)
- Minimum 7 to 13 years of post-qualification experience with Railways/PSUs/ Engineering Industry /Consultants/Contractors, covering:
- Implementing design, installation, testing, commissioning, maintenance of Electronic Interlocking Systems for Railway Applications/ AFTC based automatic signaling/ AFTC or Axle-counter based track detection systems/Train Protection & Warning Systems
- Technical Tender documents preparation/Tender documents submission /Tender Evaluation / Contract Management In the above areas
There are two stages in Selection Process:
- Direct Interview
- Medical Examination
The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness.
How to Apply
- Applying candidates must send application as response to this notification with the notification no: CMRL/HR/20/2020 and the post name on the application.
- Application must in the prescribed format, which is given in the link below in the Official notification.
- Posting name applied for should be superscribed on the envelope containing the application or in the subject of the email in case of online application.
- If applying through postal or courier service take hard copy (printout) of the application (in the page no. 5 to 7 of the official notification, link given below) attach your Bio-Data, one set of self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, experience, age, community and latest passport size photo through proper channel to the below mentioned address.
- If applying through email, send the application attached with all the soft copy of above metioned documents to email@example.com
- The shortlisted candidates are required to submit the hard copy of application along with copies of documents and passport size photo at the time of interview in case they have been shortlisted based on their application sent through email.
விண்ணப்பம் அனுப்ப வேண்டிய முகவரி (Address to send Application)
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- TN MRB Recruitment 2022 - Field Assistant | apply now
- TNSPC Recruitment 2022- PPC, Research Assistants posts | Apply now - TN Govt Jobs 2022
- Salem Social Defence Recruitment 2022 - Social Worker Members | apply now
- Erode Social Welfare Recruitment 2022 - Case Worker, Security Guard | apply now
- Theni Revenue Department Recruitment 2022 - Village Assistants | apply now