BHEL opens vacancy for Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Wireman, Electronic, Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, AC & Refrigeration, Diesel Mechanic, Programme & System Administration Assistant, Carpenter, Plumber, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Assistant (Human Resources), Accountant, MLT Pathology. Full details for this notification is given in this article. Last date for applying is 3rd April 2021. Direct link for the appliation and official notifiation pdf is given at the end of this article.
|Job Title||Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Wireman, Electronic, Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, AC & Refrigeration, Diesel Mechanic, Programme & System Administration Assistant, Carpenter, Plumber, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Assistant (Human Resources), Accountant, MLT Pathology|
|Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited - BHEL|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||March 31, 2021|
|Application closing date||April 14, 2021|
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited - BHEL is a public sector electrical equipment manufacturing company. BHEL was estabilished in 1964. It is headquatered in New Delhi, India.Current chairman of BHEL as of April 2021 is Nalin Singhal.
Interested and eligible candidates can start to apply. If any doubts or suggestions comment below.
This posting is for Apprenticeship. Apprentice duration and vacancy details is given below.
Vacancy & Duration
|9||AC & Refrigeration||12||02|
|11||Programme & System Administration Assistant||12||08|
|14||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||12||08|
|15||Assistant (Human Resources)||12||02|
|S.no||Posting||Stipend per month|
|9||AC & Refrigeration||Rs.8050/-|
|11||Programme & System Administration Assistant||Rs.7700/-|
|14||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||Rs.8050/-|
|15||Assistant (Human Resources)||Rs.9000/-|
|17||MLT Pathology||Rs.7700/- P.M for 1st Year & Rs.8050/- for remaining 3 Months|
Minimum Educational Qualification
|For posting mentioned under SL. Nos 1 to 14 in the table above.||Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system education or its equivalent and passed prescribed training (1year & 2 year courses depending on trade) in ITI in the respective trade either under NCVT or SCVT stream. The applicant should have passed regular full time course in or after the year 2018.|
|Assistant (Human Resources) (SI. No 15)||Passed regular full time Bachelor Degree in Arts(BA) or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA) from recognised University or after the year 2018.|
|Accountant (SI. No. 16)||Passed regular full time Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com) from recognised University on or after the year 2018.|
|MLT Pathology (SI. No. 17)||Passed regular full time 12th class examination in the last 3 years (i.e. 2018,19,&20 under 10+2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.|
- General - 18 years to 27 years
- SC/ST - 3 years
- OBC - 3 years
- Physically challenged persons - 10 years
- Merit list
- Certificate verification
Publication of Shortlisted Candidates List - 16.04.2021
Tentative Certification Verification - 21.04.2021
How to apply:
- The candidates who are eligible first register in portal - www.apprenticeshipindia.org (Refer official notification - Annexure 1) and note down their 10 digits unique apprenticeship registration number. This 10-digit apprenticeship registration number is mandatorily required for submitting online application in BHEL portal.
- Go to the link given below for the application.
- click on Register on the navigation bar
- Fill up the form with the qualification and personal details.
- Candidate needs to upload,
- scanned copy of the latest color photograph
- scanned copy of signature
- scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (X Standard certificate/mark sheet)
- consolidated mark sheet of prescribed educational qualification,
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar card and
- Bank passbook front page
- Follow the instructions and you will be successfully applied.
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- Indian Navy Short Service Commission - Recruitment 2021
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 - Navik & other postings | Employment News
- PGCIL Recruitment - 2021 - Diploma Trainee | Employment News
- UPSC EXAMINATION 2021 - NDA and NA | Employment News
- AYCL recruitment 2021 - Non unionized supervisor posting | Employment News