BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) is a public sector Aerospace company, It is one of the Navratna company. Bharat Electronics Limited has been released a job notification for Trainee Engineer & Project Engineer. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before 27 September 2020. Application details have been included in the below post.
Posting: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer
- Trainee Engineer - Bengaluru
- Project Engineer - Bengaluru / Hyderabad
- Project Engineer - Bengaluru / Chandipur (Odisha)
Qualification, Experience, Reservation & Requirement
|Trainee Engineer||B.E./B.Tech(Computer Science) with First Class for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates||
|Project Engineer||B.E./B.Tech(Mechanical/Computer Science/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication) with First Class for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates||
|Posting||Job Requirement||Experience||No. of Posts|
- Trainee Engineer - 25 Years
- Project Engineer - 28 Years
- Other Backward Classes - 3 Years
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe - 5 Years
- Persons with Disability (PwD) having a minimum 40% disability - 10 Years
- Aggregate percentage in BE/B TECH and work experience (if required).
- 75% in BE/B TECH
- 10% in relevant work Experience
- Shortlisting will be done by the interview process
- 15% will be the weightage for the interview
- Trainee Engineer - ₹200/-
- Project Engineer - ₹500/-
How To Apply:
- Click on the application link given below.
- Carefully fill the application form, as once the form submitted information cannot be changed.
*For full details refer the official notification given below.
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- Indian Navy Short Service Commission - Recruitment 2021
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 - Navik & other postings | Employment News
- PGCIL Recruitment - 2021 - Diploma Trainee | Employment News
- UPSC EXAMINATION 2021 - NDA and NA | Employment News
- AYCL recruitment 2021 - Non unionized supervisor posting | Employment News