Bharat Electronics Limited is one of the Navaratna company in manufacturing Electronics under ministry of Defence.BEL has announced vacancy for Project Engineer-Medical Devices posting. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. Full details for this notification is given below.
Posting: Project Engineer-Medical Devices
Total vacancy: 60
Last Date To Apply: 26.08.2020
Age Limit: 28 years for General & EWS candidates.
Nationality: Only Indians can apply.
Job Location: All over India (Various state headquarters)
|SC, ST candidates||5 years|
|OBC candidates||3 years|
|PWD category having minimum 40% disability||10 years|
Educational Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering course from a reputed Institute/University in the Engineering disciplines of Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication / Communication/ Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation /Medical Electronics / Medical Instrumentation.
Required Experience: Two years experience in Industrial Electronics Manufacturing and Knowledge of medical equipment is desirable.
Pay Scale & Reservation
|Project Engineer-Medical Devices||
1stYear -Rs. 35,000/-
2ndYear -Rs. 40,000/-
3rdYear -Rs. 45,000/-
4thYear -Rs. 50,000/-
- B.E or B TECH aggregate percentage will be considered for 75% in the merit list.
- 10% will be allotted for merit list.
- Candidates should present the conversion of CGPA to the percentage of marks.
- Interviews will be the video based interviews.
- The results will be published on their official website
How To Apply
- Go to the link click here and click on Click Here For Registration
- Enter all the details correctly and submit the application. Once the application is submitted no changes can be done.
- General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Documents to be uploaded along with the application
- 10th std mark sheet
- B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering Degree certificate.
- Consolidted mark sheet or All semester mark sheet
- Caste /Tribe/ Community/ Disability/Economic status certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS respectively.
- Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous / current employer is compulsory.
- Candidates who work for PSU / Govt organizations should submit the application through proper channel or provide No Objection Certificate
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- DRDO DRDL Recruitment 2022 - Apprentice | apply now
- UPSC junior mining Geologist Recruitment 2022 - Junior Mining Geologist Posts | Apply now
- Central Railway Recruitment 2022 - General Duty Medical Officer | Apply now
- NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022 - Teaching faculty posting | Apply now
- ECHS Coimbatore Recruitment 2022 - DEO & Clerk posts | Apply now