Bharat Electronics Limited is one of the Navaratna company of Government of India in manufacturing Electronics under ministry of Defence. Bharat Electronics Limited was founded in 1954 and started manufacturing some communication equipments. Current chairman of Bharat Electronics Limited as of November 2020 is M V Gowtama. Its headquarters located in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
BEL has announced vacancy for Trainee Engineer & other postings. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. Full details for this notification is given below.
Postings & Vacancy
- Trainee Engineer - I (Electronics) - 15
- Trainee Engineer - I (Mechanical) - 18
- Trainee Officer - I (Finance) - 02
- Trainee Engineers -II - 60
- Project Engineer - I (Electronics) - 25
- Project Engineer - I (Civil) - 02
- Project Engineer - I (Electrical) - 02
- Project Officer - I (Human Resource) - 01
Total No of Vacancy: 125
Educational Qualification & Experience
|Post||Qualification & Experience|
|Trainee Engineer – I (Electronics)||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. (Electronics) & minimum 1 year experience|
|Trainee Engineer – I (Mechanical)||BE/B.Tech/B.ScEn gg. (Mechanical) & minimum 1 year experience|
|Trainee Officer – I (Finance)||MBA (Finance) & minimum 1 year experience|
|Trainee Engineers -II||BE / B.Tech (E&C) / MCA & minimum 2 years experience|
|Project Engineer – I (Electronics)||BE/B.Tech/B.ScEn gg. (Electronics) & minimum 2 years experience|
|Project Engineer – I (Civil)||BE/B.Tech/B.ScEn gg. (Civil) & minimum 2 years experience|
|Project Engineer – I (Electrical)||BE/B.Tech/B.ScEngg (Electrical) & minimum 2 years experience|
|Project Officer – I (Human Resource)||MBA / MSW (HRM) & minimum 2 years experience|
- Trainee Engineer-I/ Trainee Officer -I - Rs.25,000/-, Rs.28,000/- and Rs.31,000/- per month (respectively for 3 years).
- Trainee Engineer-II - Rs.28,000/-, Rs.31,000/- and Rs. 34,000/- per month (respectively for 3 years).
- Project Engineer-I/ Project Officer-I - Rs.35,000/-, Rs.40,000/-, Rs.45,000/- and Rs.50,000/- per month (respectively for 3 years).
- Trainee Engineer – I / Trainee Officer -I - 25 Years
- Trainee Engineers-II - 28 Years
- Project Engineer – I / Project Officer - I - 28 Years
- Aggregate Marks secured in BE / B.Tech / B.ScEngg (4 years) / MBA / MSW / MHRM in the relevant disciplines
- Candidates meeting basic eligibility criteriaof relevant work experience (as advertised)
- Interview for the shortlisted candidates
- Trainee Engineer – I/ Trainee Officer – I & Trainee Engineer – II - ₹200
- Project Engineer –I/ Project Officer – I - ₹500
- No Fees for PWD, SC and ST
- Pay your fees through SBI Collect (Link given below)
- Fees paying instruction screenshot link is given at the end of this article.
Last Date to apply: 04.11.2020
How to apply
- Go to their official website for registration http://www.applyexam.co.in/bel_demo/
- If you are applying for the first time click on new registration, if already registered just login with the credentials.
- Fill the application with all the details correctly. Once submitted no changes are allowed.
- Interested candidates should take a print out of the online application form and forward the same along with self-attested photocopies of the following documents by Post only, super scribing on the envelope the “Post applied for _______” and application no.
- Printout of online application form.
- Fee payment Challan as applicable
- Certificate / Marks Sheet issued by Board for Matriculation / Higher Secondary in support of proof of age.
- All certificates (starting from Matriculation / Class X) in support of educational qualifications.
- Conversion formula for conversion of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade to percentage marks & awarded class, duly certified by the University / Institution, wherever applicable
- A copy of latest OBC certificate / a copy of SC/ST/EWS certificate. (Candidates belonging to OBC category should produce the certificate dated on or after 01.10.2019 along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate.)
- Disability certificate, if the candidate belongs to PWD category.
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ if employed in PSU / Government / Quasi Government and Public Sector undertakings.
- Experience Certificate/s: Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous / current employer. Where current employment certificate is not produced, the Offer of current appointment, Employee ID proof and latest pay slip should be compulsorily attached.
- Two passport size colour photographs.
- Any other Certificates/Testimonials they may desire to place before the selection committee.
Form for PWD: Click here
Form for OBC: Click here
Form for EWS: Click here
Form for SC/ST: Click here
See this before paying the fees: Click here
Pay your fees through SBI Collect: Click here
*For more details refer the official notification given below.
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- NIS Chennai Recruitment 2021 - Hospital Superintendent Posting | Apply now
- CUTN Tiruvarur Recruitment 2021 - Project Assistant posting | Apply now
- Coir Board - Officer, Assistant, Manager, Clerk, Stenographer, and Other Postings
- Looking for a job at Bank of Baroda?
- NITK, Surathkal - Technical Asst/ Jr Engineer/ SAS Asst, Superintendent