Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has been released the Job for TRAINEE ENGINEER –I. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before May 21, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||TRAINEE ENGINEER –I|
|Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||May 12, 2021|
|Application closing date||May 21, 2021|
Bharat Electronics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defense company with about nine factories and several regional offices in India founded in 1954, Bengaluru. It is owned by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces.
|Trainee Engineer – I||GEN||12|
|Year||Consolidated remuneration per month|
Terms of Engagement & Remuneration:
Trainee Engineer-I will be engaged initially for one year, which may be extended up to a maximum of three years (including the initial period) based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/ and Rs. 31,000/-during the first, second, and third year of contract respectively.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Trainee Engineer-I||The upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.04.2021|
|Relaxations:||The upper age limit will be relaxable for SC/ST candidates by 5 years and OBC candidates by 3 years. For candidates belonging to the PWD category having a minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above|
Educational Qualifications and Experience
|Qualification||Full time (4 years) BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines –Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication. First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC, and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST, and PWD candidates. The method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be attached.|
|Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech.||75%|
|Relevant Post Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for the minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks||10%|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||15%|
|Post Name||Application fee||Exemption|
|Trainee Engineer – I||₹ 200/-||Candidates belonging to PWD, SC, and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fees.|
|Application Starting Date||12-05-2021|
|Application Closing Date||21-05-2021|
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the locations indicated in the advertisement may apply online by clicking the link provided against the advertisement to apply for Trainee Engineer-I (on Contract Basis) for Military Communications SBU, Bengaluru Unit.
- Candidates possessing Industrial experience only need to apply.
- Academy/Teaching/Research work experience will not be considered as relevant industrial experience.
- Candidate should possess Experience certificates/Documents issued by the previous and present employer clearly indicating period of employment and post held.
- The decision of the Selection Committee concerning industrial experience will be final. Work experience indicated without supporting document
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- Indian Navy Short Service Commission - Recruitment 2021
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 - Navik & other postings | Employment News
- PGCIL Recruitment - 2021 - Diploma Trainee | Employment News
- UPSC EXAMINATION 2021 - NDA and NA | Employment News
- AYCL recruitment 2021 - Non unionized supervisor posting | Employment News