AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA has been released the Job for Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Oct. 31, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice|
|Organization||AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||Oct. 12, 2021|
|Application closing date||Oct. 31, 2021|
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) is a statutory organisation that reports to the Directorate General of Civil Aviation in the Ministry of Civil Aviation of the Government of India. It is in charge of developing, improving, maintaining, and administering India's civil aviation infrastructure.
Posting and Vacancy details for Airports Authority of India
|7||Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate)||2|
|8||Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma||4|
Salary details for Airports Authority of India
|2||Civil (Diploma)||Rs. 12000/-|
|4||Electrical (Diploma)||Rs. 12000/-|
|6||Electronics (Diploma)||Rs. 12000/-|
|7||Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate)||Rs.15000/-|
|8||Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma||Rs. 12000/-|
|9||Automobile/Mechanical (Diploma)||Rs. 12000/-|
|11||Aeronautics/Aerospace (Diploma)||Rs. 12000/-|
Educational Qualification for AAI Recruitment 2021
Candidates must have a full-time (regular) four-year degree or three-year certificate in engineering from an AICTE-accredited institution.
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment 2021
- Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are the only ones who are eligible.
- Candidates who received their degree/diploma in 2019 or later are eligible.
- Age limit: Maximum age of 26 years as of September 30, 2021.
Conditions for AAI Recruitment 2021
- Apprentices will be required to complete Apprenticeship training at notified airports/establishments. The assigned airport/station/unit will be definitive; no changes to the training location will be made.
- Candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or who have terminated their apprenticeship midway, or who are pursuing in other organizations or in AAI with the same qualification level, are not eligible for engagement as apprentices, according to the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961, as amended from time to time.
- Candidates who have undergone apprenticeship training/job experience for a duration of one year or longer after attaining required credentials are not eligible for engagement as apprentices, according to the Apprentices Act of 1961.
Selection process for Airports Authority of India
Eligible candidates will be selected through
- written test
How to Apply for Airports Authority of India
Mode of application is through Online Application
Log on to website portal.mhrdnats.gov.in and click on the “Enroll” tab.
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- NIE Chennai Recruitment 2022 - Project Scientist and Other posting @ nie.gov.in
- OCF Avadi Recruitment 2022 - Trade Apprentice @ troopcomfortslimited.co.in
- CUTN Recruitment 2022 - Non-Teaching staff postings | Apply now
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 - Asst commandant postings | Apply now
- RBI Recruitment 2022 - Office Assistant @ rbi.org.in | 950 Vacancy