Air India Airport Services has been released the Job for Chief Financial Officer. Interested candidates can apply for this job on or before Oct. 21, 2021. Application details have been included in the below post.
|Job Title||Chief Financial Officer|
|Organization||Air India Airport Services|
|Job type||CENTRAL GOVT|
|Application opening date||Oct. 6, 2021|
|Application closing date||Oct. 21, 2021|
Air India Recruitment 2021 - Air India is a Indian Government Passenger Flight service which operates Airbus and Boeing Air crafts. Air India Headquarters located in New Delhi, It was founded in 15th of October 1932. Air India opens vacancy for Chief Financial Officer. There are over 1 vacancy for this posting. The last date to apply will be on 21st of October 2021. The job location will be in New Delhi. So interested and eligible candidates who are willing to work in New Delhi can start to apply. Full details for the Air India posting including Fees Details, how to apply, Vacancy details, Examination pattern, syllabus given in this article. If any doubts please do comment below.
Posting and Vacancy details for Air India Recruitment 2021
|1||Chief Financial Officer||1|
Age Limit for Air India Recruitment 2021
|#||Posting||Min Age limit||Max Age limit|
|1||Chief Financial Officer||21 years||50 years|
Qualification details for Air India Recruitment 2021
|1||Chief Financial Officer||Qualified Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or The Cost Accountant from Institute of Cost Accountants of India. The qualified Chartered Accountant /Cost Accountant should be a member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.|
Salary details for Air India Recruitment 2021
|1||Chief Financial Officer||Consolidated Salary of Rs. 1,40,000/- per month(all inclusive) with an annual increase of Rs.20,000|
Experience Required for Air India Recruitment 2021
Minimum 12 Years post qualification Practical experience in maintenance of Accounts, Budget/Budgetary Control, Final Accounts, Expenditure Accounting , Revenue Accounting , Statutory Compliance such as Compliance under Companies Act, GST, PT, TDS, PF, ESIC, Gratuity , DGFT etc., Auditing and Taxation matters, Working Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Planning and Forecasting, Internal Finance Control and also in various areas of Financial Management. Should have experience in implementation of financial packages/ERP/SAP for automation and financial processing.
How to apply for Air India Recruitment 2021
- Candidates meeting with the eligibility criteria advised to print the Application Format and send the application (Application is attached in the notification PDF - Direct link given below)
- By registered post/speed post or courier in a sealed envelope that must be super scribed with the Post Applied for “Chief Financial Officer, AIASL” to the below address.
- Also, forward the scanned copy of the application with its attachments by E-mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org” mentioning the subject as “Post Applied for Chief Financial Officer, AIASL”.
Asst. General Manager (P), AI Airport Services Limited. Air India GSD Building, 1 st Floor, Next to Gate No.5, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Terminal-2, Sahar, Andheri (E), Mumbai-400099, India.
Application has been closed for this post. You may try other related jobs given below:
- NIE Chennai Recruitment 2022 - Project Scientist and Other posting @ nie.gov.in
- OCF Avadi Recruitment 2022 - Trade Apprentice @ troopcomfortslimited.co.in
- CUTN Recruitment 2022 - Non-Teaching staff postings | Apply now
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 - Asst commandant postings | Apply now
- RBI Recruitment 2022 - Office Assistant @ rbi.org.in | 950 Vacancy